Saturday, February 13, 2010

"Photography has been the only form of expression I truly love"

Tamara Lichtenstein- ma 20 lat, urodziła się w Santa Cruz, ale wychowała się w Texasie. Używa od 3/4 lat -"nikon d80" i "nikon n80"

















flickr
twitter
tamaralichtenstein

Wywiad(sami sobie przetłumaczcie, bo mi się nie chce)

What gives you inspiration?

Anything and everything! Inspiration is constantly flooding my mind. There’s always something intriguing going on in this world, how could I not be inspired? Lately, I have been shooting a lot of people, which is my favorite thing to do. Everyone looks completely different, especially when it’s in a different environment, so there’s always countless ideas in my head. Sometimes slow electronic music like Mophono can help, if it’s one of those days. Inspiration is never forced, it just happens.

What are your influences?

Ryan Mcginley, Terry Richardson, Juergen Teller… Of course, Anne Leibovitz, etc. There’s so many…

What does photography mean to you?

Everything. Without it, I feel that I would go crazy. My mind has too many things going on. Photography has been the only form of expression I truly love. This kind of love never dies. It’s who I am.

Copyright reserved by Tamara Lichtenstein

No comments:

Post a Comment